Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sommerzeit oder daylight saving time

Today is the time change here in Europe. We are behind the States for the changeover. I'm not sure why, but that's the way it is.

This weekend has been pretty nice so far. I went to a quilting class yesterday and then came home and went for a run. It was a good way to spend a Saturday.

The blood test is tomorrow and I'm looking forward to the results with bated breath. DH leaves tomorrow for a conference and will be back Friday. I'm bummed that he won't be around for the results of the blood test, but that's the way it goes. It will be nice to have the week to myself.

I'll post once I get those results. Hopefully it will be tomorrow, but I've never done this before so I don't know how long their lab will take.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment