Friday, May 18, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Wow, am I ever behind. I'm been sick and tired and lazy enjoying pregnancy for the last few weeks. Please forgive me. I'm going to try to get back to semi-regular blogging.

I've been given the One Lovely Blog award by Mrs. M at Seriously Not Pregnant. She has been trying for quite a while and things have been rough for her lately. Go over and say hi and check out her blog. It's great!

So, now that I've gotten the award I have to do something. Besides bask in the adoring glow, that is.

Here are the steps to follow after receiving this award:
  • Share who gave it to you with a link back to their blog. (See above)
  • Write down seven random facts about yourself.
  • Give this award to fifteen other bloggers.
  • Let them know they've won.
  • Pop the award on your blog.

Seven Random Facts about me:

  1. I once danced on a table with a bunch of Hungarian women to "YMCA".  And I wasn't even drinking.
  2. I have lived in Germany nearly a third of my adult life and I still don't speak the language. This is just shameful.
  3. I am an only child. I loved it growing up, but now that I'm an adult it's not quite as fun. It's really hard to be away from your parents when there are hard times, especially when you don't have siblings to help take up the slack.
  4. I used to drink at least two cans of Mountain Dew a day. This may sound like a lot to some people, but seems like nothing to me. My mom (before all of her medical problems) used to drink eight to ten LITERS of Diet Pepsi every day. Twenty four ounces is small potatoes. But, I'm glad I don't do that anymore.
  5. I saw the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans from both sides by the time I was 28. 
  6. I miss grocery stores in the States. Seriously, the grocery stores here are like low end mini-marts compared to places like Safeway or Fred Meyer's in the States. I long to be able to find Burt's Bees lip balm when in my local grocery store. But, German stores have a lot of good things too. 
  7. Black bottom....
  8. If the choice is between cake and pie, I pick pie. Unless it's fruit pie. Then I might go for the cake after all.

    Or lemon meringue. No need to choose. Have one of each!
    Mmmmm......pie...mmmmmm......whoops! Sorry, got distracted there for a minute. Now it's time for me to award this to fifteen bloggers. I don't know if I know that many bloggers, but I'll come up with as many as possible. They won't all be infertility bloggers though, and some will be mommy bloggers. I'll try to give warnings. 

     I would like to give this award to the following bloggers:





    The Pussy Palace (This is an infertility blog and is SFW, just in case you were wondering.)


    MissConception (pregnant)

    Syringe Sisters (pregnant)

    Inconceivable! (pregnant)

    Crappy Pictures (mommy blog)

    The Cohen Tribe (mommy blog)




    My Dusty Uterus (has baby)

    Whew! I managed to find fifteen. And, they are all awesome. I know some of you have already gotten this award and some of you are way too big to bother posting this award and that's okay. Just sharing the blog love. All of you are awesome. Thanks again to Mrs. M for the award. Now, hopefully, I can get off my duff (figuratively, because I sit while typing) and get back to (semi) regular blogging. 

    Have a great weekend!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment