Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ein Jahr später or One year later

Today Bee is one year old. It's been a year that's gone much to slow and much too fast. They say "The days are long, but the years are short," and oh, how true it is.

Bee is walking, signing, drinking out of a cup on her own, putting her pajamas in the laundry basket (and then taking them back out). When you compare her to the baby of a year ago it's hard to believe how much she's changed.

She's still waking up once a night. She is occasionally very clingy and annoying. But, mostly she's a lot of fun to be around. I am so glad to have her. So thankful.

DH and I are discussing trying for another one, but we have decided that we won't go the ART route. Whatever happens, happens. For now we are using birth control because I don't want two under two. Maybe April or so we'll pull the goalie.

Until then I hug my girl to me and tell her everyday that I love her. She has changed our lives and I am so glad to have her.
October

November


December
December

No comments:

Post a Comment